Dear P.S. 175 Families,
Welcome to P.S. 175. As a community of learners, we have high expectations for student academic success, put the safety of students first through our procedures and routines, and teach the benefits of hard work during our year of:
- hands-on learning academic problem-solving projects;
- visual arts and dance education and performances;
- computer science, robotics, and coding;
- intramural sports;
- positive behavior supports digital family communications;
- community outreach weekly family academic involvement;
- family and school celebrations and so much more.
We look forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our students can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education.